McHale 994 – Round Bale Splitter
Combining simplicity and strength the McHale Round Bale Splitter cuts bales of silage, hay or straw, quickly, neatly and efficiently.
The McHale round bale splitter is powered by one double acting hydraulic cylinder and a uniquely designed knife, the round bale splitter will securely transport bales from the stacking site to the feeding location.
The operator simply splits the bale as desired in the feeding area or into a Feeder wagon. If the McHale round bale splitter splits the bale in the feed out area, it can also be used to push the bale segments into the feeding location.
The McHale round bale splitter is supplied in a standard configuration as a three point linkage machine. The McHale round bale splitter can also be fitted to a tractor loader or industrial handler. Like all McHale products, the McHale round bale splitter incorporates common sense design, quality components and precision engineering to make round bale splitting more efficient.
- Bale Transportation – With the knife in the upper position the McHale bale splitter can be used to spike the bale and transport it from the stacking area to the feeding area.
- Bale Spliting – Once the bale is transported to the feeding area by the McHale bale splitter, the bale can be split by one simple cut of the specifically designed knife.
- Bale Transportation after Spliting – Once the bale is split the tines can again be used to bring the different sections of the bale to different areas in the feed lot.
- Spliting Green Chop – The McHale 994 round bale splitter can also be used to split Green Chop.
- Spliting Hay or Straw – The McHale 994 round bale splitter can also be used to split hay or straw.
|Capacity||Up to 1.5m bales / Up to 5’ bales|
|Weight||230kg / 507lbs|
|Hydraulic Requirements||One Double Acting Service|
|Lifting Capacity||1100Kg / 2425lbs|
|Length (overall)||2.05m / 6’8”|
|Height Open||2.20m / 7’3”|
|Height Closed||1.00m / 3’3”|
|Width||1.25m / 4’2”|