The McHale round bale handler is a heavy duty handler with rotating rollers that have tine reinforcement. It can be used to carry one bale of silage or spike two bales of hay or straw.
Simplicity, versatility and strength are the main features of the McHale 691 round bale handler. When the 691 round bale handler is transporting wrapped bales, two adjustable rollers powered by a double-acting hydraulic ram, close to cradle and carry the wrapped or unwrapped round bale securely and safely.
On the 691 round bale handler, the rotating rollers can be removed, transforming the 691 round bale handler into a spike type round bale handler capable of transporting two unwrapped bales of silage, hay, straw or lucerne at the one time. With its rugged high-quality construction and large lifting capacity the McHale 691 round bale handler is the logical choice for you.
- Rotating Rollers – The rotating rollers on the McHale 691 round bale handler allow for careful handling and stacking of wrapped round bales of silage.
- Double Acting Hydraulic Ram – The double acting hydraulic ram on the McHale 691 round bale handler allows the rollers to cradle and carry the bale securely and safely.
- Tine Reinforcement – On the McHale 691 round bale handler the two rotating rollers are reinforced with tines to provide additional strength when transporting wrapped or unwrapped round bales.
- Removable Rollers – An operator can easily remove the rotating rollers on the McHale 691 round bale handler to expose the two tines, which can be used to spike and carry two bales of hay or straw.
- Twin Tines for carrying Bales – The McHale 691 round bale handler can be used to spike two bales and transport the round bales.
- Arms are lockable for transportation – On the McHale 691 round bale handler, when the two legs are extended out fully, the two arms lock in place for transportation. This stops the arms from moving and reduces the associated noise and vibrations.
|Height||0.65m / 2’2”|
|Weight||160kg / 352lbs|
|Hydraulic Requirements||One Double Acting Service|
|Lifting Capacity||1100kg / 2425lbs|
|Closed Distance between the Arms||0.73m / 2’4”|
|Open Distance between the Arms||1.37m / 4’5”|
|Max width (fully open)||1.63m / 5’4”|
|Length of Arms||1.19m / 4’0”|
|Length (overall)||1.42m / 4’7”|