Every year McHale balers produce over 75 million bales of forage for farmers and contractors. To maximise the feed value of this forage it is important that grass crops are cut when the sugar content is highest, and that the mower leaves clean crop stubble and produces quality forage free from impurities.
Introducing the new McHale Pro Glide F3100 Front Mower
The Pro Glide range of mowers offers a number of unique features which deliver;
- Superior floatation
- Self adjusting cutter bar angle
- Constant cutter bar ground pressure
- Enhanced cutter bar protection
- Optimum conditioning
- Clean uniform swath
- Higher output
- Optimum transport position
- Greater visibility
McHale are introducing the new McHale Pro Glide F3100 to its Pro Glide range of mowers.
- This sleek front mower is specially designed to provide a clean cut and optimum output.
Standard Features on the new McHale Pro Glide F3100 include:
- Tubular frame with integrated suspension design
- Springs provide excellent ground following ability
- Automatic bed angle adjustment
- Patented constant ground pressure
- 17 degree transverse movement (left / right movement)
- 500 mm adaptive range (up / down movement)
- Excellent headland height clearance of over 600 mm
- Foldable guards give optimum access to the cutter bar
- Narrow transport width provides excellent visibility
The integrated suspension allows the mowing unit to move completely independently from the front linkage.
- This guarantees the best possible pattern of movement of the mower unit by allowing the cutter bar to immediately respond in an up and down, or left and right motion to changes in ground conditions.
- At standard settings the cutter bar has a remarkable 500 mm adaptive range, which allows the mower to automatically adjust to ground contours.
McHale’s design team have designed the frame on the Pro Glide front mower to place the centre of gravity as close as possible to the tractor, which results in unrivalled responsiveness to changes in ground conditions.
- The support frame on the McHale Pro Glide mower responds to uneven terrain to glide over the ground through the use of an integrated suspension.
The transverse pivot range of 17 degrees allows the cutter bar to follow right to left or left to right changes in ground conditions, without overloading the cutter bar.
- When faced with an incline or decline in ground conditions the cutter bar automatically adjusts its mowing angle by inclining upwards over bumps and slants downwards into dips which ensures unrivalled cutting performance.
The McHale Pro Glide front mower range is fitted with patented active spring compensator technology which ensures that the mower cutter bar always applies the same ground pressure regardless of the working height.
- When the ground pressure is set on the springs as the mower travels downward the patented active spring compensator controls the spring tension and ensures that the weight of the cutter bar on the ground is kept uniform regardless of the working height
With the McHale Pro Glide range of mowers there will always be a machine to meet your requirements.
Dimensions & Weight
- Transport Width: 2.94 m (116”)
- Transport Length: 1.98 m (76”)
- Transport Height: 1.45 m (57”)
- Weight: 1,250 Kg (2,756 lbs)
- Cutting Width: 3.0 m (118”)
- Swath Width: 1.3 m – 2.3m (51”-91”)
- Number of Cutting Discs: 7
- Total Number of Blades: 14 (2 Blades per Disc)
- Cutting Height: 25 mm – 75 mm
- Cutting Disc Speed: 3,200 rpm
- Conditioner Type: Steel Tine Conditioner
- Conditioner Speed: 700 / 1000 rpm
- Minimum Power Requirement: 59 kW / 80 HP
- Linkage Attachment: A-Frame
- PTO Speed: 1,000 rpm
- Lighting: LED Lighting: 12 V / 7- pin socket
- Hydraulic Systems: Single Acting Hydraulic Supply with Float
- Minimum Pressure: 160 bar (2,320psi)
- Minimum Hydraulic Flow Rate: 20 l/min (4.54 gal/min) @ 160 bar (2,320 psi)
- Capacity: 3.5 ha/h (8.5 acres/hour)