The McHale 991L range of linkage round bale wrappers is the first choice for farmers and contractors who are interested in wrapping bales at the storage site. The 991L range of linkage round bale wrappers offers the perfect blend of tried and tested technology with solid construction and dependable performance. Like all McHale round bale wrappers, the high output 991L range of linkage round bale wrappers will give you a tightly wrapped bale that increases feed quality and contains the natural juices for greater nutritional value, while giving increased environmental protection.
The 991LBER linkage round bale wrappers is an advanced remote controlled bale wrapper, which can be operated from the loading tractor by remote control allowing for one man operation of the loading, bale wrapping and stacking functions.
- Linkage Round Bale Wrapper – This 991LBER linkage round bale wrapper is fully automatic and can be controlled by a remote control from the loading tractor. When the loading tractor places the bale on the wrapping table of the linkage round bale wrapper, the operator can start the bale wrapping process simply by pressing one button on the remote control.The wrapper applies the preset number of layers, stops and tips the bale automatically while the operator can stack the previously wrapped bale and bring the next netted bale to the linkage bale wrapper for wrapping.With this automatic remote control machine one operator can load, wrap and stack the bales, thus completing the entire job.
- Linkage Wrapping Table – The round wrapping table is constructed of four heavy-duty belts, which ensure smooth and even bale rotation even when dealing with loose or asymmetric bales.
A smooth wrapping seal is guaranteed as the machine delivers a 50% overlap. Shear bolt protection ensures that asymmetric shaped bales do not damage the round bale wrappers gearbox or drive line.
- Linkage Dispenser Units – The 991LBER linkage round bale wrapper is fitted with a 750mm aluminium dispenser, which maintains a consistent stretch and maximises film usage. The unit consists of two aluminium rollers, which are geared to each other with robust steel gears of different ratios.The units are designed so that the angle that they work at during the bale wrapping cycle stays constant. This gives a more even stretch through the roll of film. The dispenser units also features a McHale quick fit plastic loading system to make film changing much more user friendly on the 991LBER round bale wrapper.
- Linkage Quick Fit Dispensers – McHale 991LBER – Fully Automatic Electronic Round Bale Wrapper with Remote Control Activation – Linkage Bale Wrapper.The dispenser’s lock and load system makes film loading really easy on the 991LBER linkage round bale wrapper. When removing the core of the used roll, the dispenser bobbin locks in place; when a new roll is loaded it can be locked in place by simply pulling the cord.
- Linkage Hydraulic Cut and Hold – McHale 991LBER – Fully Automatic Electronic Round Bale Wrapper with Remote Control Activation – Linkage Bale WrapperThe McHale hydraulically operated cut and hold system on the 991LBER round bale wrapper cuts and holds the film in position ready to wrap the next bale. This time saving device eliminates the need to manually reattach the film. Uniquely designed, this system on the round bale wrappers works reliably and consistently in all weather conditions.
- LBER- Remote Control Unit – McHale 991LBER – Fully Automatic Electronic Round Bale Wrapper with Remote Control Activation — Linkage Bale WrapperThe LBER linkage bale wrapper comes complete with a remote control kit for static wrapping. Here an operator can load the round bale wrapper using a loader, activate an automatic cycle on the round bale wrapper by using the remote control.
While the bale is wrapping the operator can stack the previously wrapped bale and collect the next netted bale and bring it to the round bale wrapper. When the wrapping cycle is complete the wrapped bale is tipped and the next bale can be placed on the wrapping table and the wrapping process can be activated with the simple press of a button on the remote control.
|Linkage Model [Round]||991L, 991LB, 991LBER|
|Protection Mechanism||Shear bolt/roll pin|
|Dispenser – Aluminium 70/55%||750/500mm|
|Driver Control||Elec. box & remote (991LBER)|
|Electrical requirements||12v/from battery (991LBER)|
|Working speed-table (up to)||30 rotations/min|
|Weight (unladen)||800 kg. (1764 lbs)|
|Lift Capacity @ 170 bar||1100 kg. (2425 lbs.)|
|Max bale weight||1200kg. (2646 lbs)|
|Min oil req. litres per minute||18 @ 150 bar|
|Total Height||1.94m (6’4”)|
|Height to top of rollers||0.83m (2’9”)|
|Transport Width||1.65m (5’5”)|
|Total Length||2.8m (9’2”)|
Equipment on each model
|Fully auto/remote and manual over-ride||Yes|
|Bale wrap monitor||Yes|
|Cut & Tie||Yes|
|Quick Hitch system||Yes|
|Bale Support Bobbins||Yes|
|2 film holders||Yes|
- 55% Stretch Gears