Every year McHale balers produce over 75 million bales of forage for farmers and contractors. To maximise the feed value of this forage it is important that grass crops are cut when the sugar content is highest, and that the mower leaves clean crop stubble and produces quality forage free from impurities.
Introducing the new McHale Pro Glide R3100 Rear Mower
The Pro Glide range of mowers offers a number of unique features which deliver;
- Superior floatation
- Self adjusting cutter bar angle
- Constant cutter bar ground pressure
- Enhanced cutter bar protection
- Optimum conditioning
- Clean uniform swath
- Higher output
- Optimum transport position
- Greater visibility
McHale are introducing the new McHale Pro Glide R3100 to its Pro Glide range of mowers.
- This rear mower uses unique Patented Ground Following Technology, break-back protection, clever hydraulic ground pressure control and heavy duty bed design which make the Pro Glide a smart choice for farmers and contractors alike.
To achieve the maximum performance and results from a rear mower, the cutter bar and mower suspension work together to deliver uncontaminated forage.
- As a result McHale have developed a unique patented ground adaption technology which delivers 3 dimensional ground contour tracking for its Pro Glide range of rear mowers. This allows the mower an arc of movement from left to right and also allows the mower to move forward and back to adjust to changes in ground conditions.
The Pro Glide range of rear mowers are fitted with patented ground adaption technology, which allows the bed to move back and up if the bed encounters small obstacles.
- This saves time and maximises throughput as it means the obstacle does not trigger the main break back protection. This results in higher mowing speeds being able to be achieved without the interruption of having to reset the break back.
The Pro Glide rear suspension springs react instantly to ground contours, which results in a high quality cut even when working at high ground speeds.
- This allows the mower to easily mow on rough or undulating terrain and still deliver optimum results.
- If the mower hits an immovable object, it is fitted with a mechanical break back, which will be triggered.
On the Pro Glide rear mowers, the cutter bar ground pressure can be set from the tractor cab.
- The working pressure is visually displayed on the clock which is mounted on the headstock.
- Once the desired pressure is selected the cutter bar working pressure can be isolated from the tractor hydraulics with a mechanical tap.
For transportation, the McHale Pro Glide folds vertically to position itself behind the centre point of the tractor for safe transport.
- The transport height of the machine is reduced as the mower bed is at 110 degree angle.
- This position allows for the mower to distribute its weight across the tractor for ease of transport on the road while also providing the driver with a clear view from his rear view mirrors.
With the McHale Pro Glide range of mowers there will always be a machine to meet your requirements.
Dimensions & Weight
- Transport Width: 2.2 m (87”)
- Transport Length: 2.1 m (87”)
- Transport Height: 3.3 m (153”)
- Weight: 1,470 Kg (3,241 lbs)
- Cutting Width: 3.0 m (118”)
- Swath Width: 1.3 m – 2.3m (51”-91”)
- Number of Cutting Discs: 7
- Total Number of Blades: 14 (2 Blades per Disc)
- Cutting Height: 25 mm – 75 mm
- Cutting Disc Speed: 3,200 rpm
- Conditioner Type: Steel Tine Conditioner
- Conditioner Speed: 700 / 1000 rpm
- Minimum Power Requirement: 59 kW / 80 HP
- Linkage Attachment: CAT II or CAT III (Rear) 3-Point linkage
- PTO Speed: 1,000 rpm
- Lighting: LED Lighting: 12 V / 7- pin socket
- Hydraulic Systems: Double Acting Hydraulic Supply with Float (Minimum) & Single Acting Hydraulic Supply (Optional)
- Minimum Pressure: 160 bar (2,320psi)
- Minimum Hydraulic Flow Rate: 20 l/min (4.54 gal/min) @ 160 bar (2,320 psi)
- Capacity: 3.5 ha/h (8.5 acres/hour)