Rigid Deck Roller Mowers
The MAJOR Swift MJ70-190 and 240 are rigid deck mowers designed for everyday use where a durable, reliable mower is required. This is a low maintenance mower that delivers a professional cylinder mower finish every time.
It is quick and easy to attach to the tractor to increase mowing times. The simple height adjustment can be selected from 10mm to 150mm to suit the working conditions, making this a really versatile mower. Strenx™ 700 MC high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower.
- Quick height adjustment system
- Gear driven drive line, eliminates the problems associatedwith belt driven mowers
- Internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture and soil
- Full width rollers allow the machine to follow the ground contours perfectly to give a professional striped finish
- All Swift mowers go through a rigorous shot blasting process before painting, for long life painted finish
- Wash down hose feature (applies to all Swift mowers)
- Optional scraper bar available (applies to all Swift mowers)
Patented Blade System – Two in one blade system, rigid and swinging
Simple Height Adjustment – The cutting height of the MAJOR Swift Roller Mowers can be easily adjusted from 10mm to 250mm using the heavy duty
height adjusters. This gives the operator the flexibility of using one machine in a variety of locations, from golf courses to amenity areas.
Heavy duty rubber couplings – These couplings are tried and tested. They sit along the driveline to protect the gearboxes while the machine is in operation.
Heavy duty gearboxes – The drive line is powered by heavy duty gearboxes. There are no belts required so difficulties associated with belts skipping are eliminated.
Superior Painted Finish – All MAJOR machines are shot blasted before painting to give a superior finish to your machine.
Internal Bearings on the Rollers – These 35mm tapered bearings have a grease point for each sealed unit. They offer total protection against moisture and soil and further reduces your maintenance costs.
Full Length Rollers – These rollers allow the machine to follow the grounds contours perfectly to give a professional striped finish.
|Overall Width||2.00m (6′ 6″)||2.50m (8′ 2″)|
|Working Width||1.90m (6′ 3″)||2.40m (8′)|
|Transport Width||2.00m (6′ 6″)||2.50m (8′ 2″)|
|Power (HP)||25-70 HP||30-80 HP|
|Blade tip speed @ 540||75 m/s||75 m/s|
|Blade tip speed @ 1000||n/a||n/a|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||5.3||6.7|