The Kverneland Qualidisc Farmer has been designed for operation up to 8cm working depth.Therefore, the Kverneland Farmer is 7% to 15% lighter than the current Qualidisc, thus easier to lift and ideal to reduce soil compaction.
The Qualidisc Farmer is available in working widths from 3 to 4m, the folding version and the Qualidisc Farmer trailed are available from 4 to 6m.
The Qualidisc Farmer is equipped with a new disc arm ready to receive the heat-treated disc of 520x5mm (hardness 200kg/mm²) without any lateral moving during work for a constant cutting quality.
- 7% to 15% lighter – easy to lift, reducing soil compaction
- Strong proven frame design
- Constant cutting quality due to little lateral movement of the disc arm
- Heat-treated disc of 520x5mm (hardness 200kg/mm²)
- Well protected maintenance-free disc hub for a long life time under large pressure at high working speed.
- User-friendly settings
- Nice levelling and controlled soil flow
- Can be combined with the a-drill 200 or 500 for establishing cover crops or grass in one pass during stubble cultivation
- Large range of rollers
Sturdy frame and reinforced headstock
- Extremely sturdy – the Qualidisc is fitted with a frame well-proven with the Kverneland cultivator range.
- Reinforced headstock and a frame size of 100 x 100 x 8 mm, the Qualidisc can be equipped with the heaviest roller.
- The brackets of the roller are fixed at the front bar of the frame for a better weight transfer during road transport and also at higher driving speeds.
- Due to the small distance between the disc sections, the Qualidisc requires reduced lifting capacity
- The working depth is easily adjusted by spacers situated at the depth cylinders
- The lateral deflectors are folded to keep the transport width in line with road traffic regulations
- Each angled arm is fitted with a large maintenance-free double ball bearing and 35 mm axle. This high-quality bearing is able to carry heavy radial and axial loads.
- Special protection on the side of the arm is achieved by a special seal of 5 sealing lips and by the joint protecting the bearing.
- On the other side the disc is protected against dust by an O-ring.
- The disc hub is fixed onto the arm by a bolt and special washers that prevent any loosening. The bolt is protected against soil by its position inside the arm.
Perfect cutting quality
- The upper part of the arm is fitted with special brackets to avoid any lateral movement: the cutting angle is fixed to ensure an optimum cutting quality even under the driest conditions.
- The rear disc section operates offset to the front unit to provide optimum performance and trash incorporation
- A rubber shock system adjusted to the size of the disc and working speed.
- The maintenance free arms are mounted between rubber buffers to absorb any shock loads from contact with unforeseen obstacles.
- A disc of large diameter (570mm) in order to achieve a perfect cutting quality even at a shallow working depth
- This increase in diameter allows ease of operation in the highest volumes of vegetable residues.
- The notched discs improve its penetration and rotation irrespective of any plant residues
A large choice of rollers
According to the soil specifications, the consolidation required, the mixing of the soil and straw, the surface of the soil requested and the lifting capacity available, Kverneland offers a choice of rear rollers.
- Cage roller Ø 550mm – 90kg/m
- Double cage roller Ø 400mm – 160kg/m (not available on Qualidisc T and Qualidisc Farmer T)
- Actiring roller Ø 540mm – 160kg/m: active with the adjustable knives, ensuring a good mixture of soil and straw and consolidation.
- Actipack roller Ø 560mm – 220 kg/m: heavier, for clod crushing and very firm recompaction of the soil. Adapted also for heavy and sticky soil conditions.
- Actiflex roller Ø 580mm – 160 kg/m: intensive mixing effect combined with a good recompaction makes this roller the ideal tool for best volunteer’s regrowth.
|Working width in metres||Number of discs|
|Qualidisc Farmer fold||4.0/5.0/6.0||32/40/48|
|Qualidisc Farmer trailed||4.0/5.0/6.0||32/40/48|