The u-drill is a trailed seed drill combination available in 3.0m, 4.0m rigid and 6.0m folding working width to carry out seedbed preparation, levelling, reconsolidation, seeding and pressing in one pass.The focus in design has been especially given to high speed operation (10-18km/h) whilst ensuring a perfect seed placement.
The hopper can easily be filled using big bags and a front loader or telescopic handler. For the 6m version a filling auger is available. The hopper has a capacity of 3,000l (3/4m) respectively 4,350l (6m).
The u-drill is extremely user-friendly: Being of course fully ISOBUS compatible, the driver is in full control of all data. The u-drill is ready for GEOcontrol in order to control application rate and half-width shut-off. In addition, only one double-acting valve ensures the fully automatic controlled head-land-management.
- High speed operation (10 – 18km/h)
- Perfect seed placement
- Modular frame concept for flexible adjustment to customers’ requirements
- Fully ISOBUS compatible
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Automatically controlled head-land-management
u-drill – Front Wheel Packer
Working zone 1
A large front wheel packer (ø800mm) improves depth guidance throughout the machine and ensures good soil levelling.
u-drill – Disc Harrow
Working zone 2
Two rows of aggressively pitched 18” conical disc harrow – well known from the Kverneland’ “Qualidisc”.
u-drill – Off-set Wheel Packer
Working zone 3
Packing before seeding by a large off-set wheel packer (ø900mm)
u-drill – CD-coulter
Working zone 4
The new CD-coulter from Kverneland for uniform emergence at any seed depth and high speeds
u-drill – Depth Guidance and Press Wheels
Working zone 5
Depth guidance and press wheels 380 x 65mm to guarantee the best “seed–to–soil” contact and establishing a capillary system.
u-drill – Following Harrow
Working zone 6
Combing the soil completes the seeding. A choice of S-type/- or finger following harrow ensure an optimum covering of the seeds.
The intensity can be set via the stepless pressure adjustment and at three different angles. To prevent damage to the harrow when reversing, it is equipped with an effective reversing device.
ELDOS – the new metering device
- The new metering device is electric driven by e-com and is fully ISOBUS compatible.
- GEOcontrol by GPS signal is possible which avoids double seeding.
- Special sensors ensure functionality from the tractor cab.
- Four standard rotors are delivered for fine and large seeds or fertiliser.
- A fifth rotor is offered as an option for maize, sunflowers and greening seeds.
- The exchange of the rotors is quick and easily done without any tools.
- Application rates from 1 to 400kg/ha are possible (depending on working speed and width).
- The metering device is always easily accessible.
- Very simple calibration test due to the separate seed guidance.
- A remote control allows the driver to operate the calibration process at the metering device.
- No gear has to be adjusted. The driver simply enters the desired values into the terminal, presses one button to start at the metering device and that’s it.
- The calibration is done automatically.
- A calibration flap with an integrated gate prevents any seed from dropping into the hose.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
One terminal to control all ISOBUS machines
Using ISOBUS as the interface, the IsoMatch Tellus can communicate with all ISOBUS machines and is equipped to drive with GPS systems.
The easy-to-use touch screen is designed for long working days. You have an excellent view of the two screens, which allows you to follow the performance of both the implement and the tractor.
IsoMatch Tellus GO
Work easy. Be in control.
Tellus GO is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOcontrol enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
- SMART – Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
- EFFICIENT – Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOcontrol
- EASY – Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOcontrol.
The IsoMatch Global is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range.
It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
- SMART – Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOcontrol
- EFFICIENT – DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
- EASY – Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
Connect to a local wireless network on your IsoMatch Tellus.
IsoMatch Wireless (USB-stick) is complementary to the IsoMatch Tellus and makes it easy to connect to a local wireless network, such as your phone’s hot-spot, home network etc.
No additional costs of an internet service provider. When connected via the IsoMatch Wireless you can browse the internet, view the weather, Gmail, Google, etc.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
- SMART – Changeable from rear view to standard view
- EFFICIENT – Full control and overview of entire machine operation
- EASY – Night vision by integrated LED’s
IsoMatch MultiEye is an accessory for connecting multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Universal Terminal.
With the IsoMatch MultiEye you can connect multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Tellus or IsoMatch Tellus GO Terminal. You can easily switch between the cameras without the need for an additional screen in you tractor cabin. It gives you full control and overview of the entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
- SMART – You can connect up to four IsoMatch Eye cameras and easily switch between the cameras with the remote control box which is standard included.
- EFFICIENT – Full control and overview of entire machine operation from every side you want.
- EASY – Night vision by integrated LED’s which increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Made for smart, efficient and easy farming
IsoMatch GEOcontrol is an advanced software application within the IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming!
|Working Width||Hopper Capacity|
|u-drill rigid||3.0m||3000 litres|
|u-drill rigid||4.0m||3000 litres|
|u-drill fold||6.0m||4350 litres|