Front Mounted Disc Mower Conditioners
Kverneland 3600 front mounted machines can be used in combination with a variety of mower conditioners, including the 4300 series, 3132 MT, the 5090 MT, or on its own, making these extremely versatile machines. With a working width of 2.80-3.60m, the capacity of these machines is substantial.
- 2.80, 3.20 and 3.60m working width
- SemiSwing Steel Tine Conditioning
- Chevron Roller Conditioning
- Nylon Tine Conditioning
- Innovative Suspension Design
- Kverneland ActiveLift Solution
- Variable Conditioner Rotor Speed
Cutterbar with Round Discs
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
- The Kverneland ActiveLift system ensures maximum protection of the cutterbar during operation. If hitting a stone or foreign obstacle, a three-fold action takes place simultaneously.
- 1. The cutterbar will move back and up, due to the geometry of the suspension.
- 2. Tension in the ground pressure springs increases, adding additional lift to the mowing section, which helps to clear the obstacle.
- 3. The angle of the cutterbar repositions from 4° downwards to horizontal, for better clearance of the obstacle.
- The suspension design has been redesigned to offer even better flotation and more even ground pressure.
- The two large suspension springs have been moved further outwards to provide better side stability, which is reflected in optimum protection of the stubble and far less skid wear.
- The moving pattern of the machines is extremely flexible, allowing downwards movements of 250mm and upwards of 450mm.
- This ensures excellent adaptation to uneven ground contours and higher reachable speed.
SemiSwing Steel Tine Conditioning
- The SemiSwing conditioner system combines the aggressive conditioning seen from fixed fingers with the excellent tine protection typically associated with free swinging tines.
- During normal operation the tines are fixed for effective conditioning, but if a SemiSwing tine comes into contact with an obstacle, force will exceed 22kg (48.5lbs) and it will spring back and leave a generous space for the obstacles up to 103mm to pass.
- The complete conditioner tine has been redesigned to move the centre of gravity. The result is that the tine will stay in position when hitting the crop, to give full conditioner effect and to minimise wear and tear on the turning points.
- The angle and position of the SemiSwing tines give a better crop transport. The crop is moved away from the conditioner rotor, resulting in reduced risk of blockages and full effect of the conditioner plate.
Chevron Roller Conditioning
- The Kverneland roller versions are equipped with full width chevron rollers, quickly taking the cut crop off of the cutting discs and providing gentle and effective conditioning of fragile crops like lucerne/alfalfa, reducing leaf loss to a minimum.
- The design of the rollers ensures, that the crop is placed in an even, fluffy swath.
- The conditioning intensity is varied without use of tools, by adjusting the roller pressure exerted between top and bottom roller.
Nylon Tine Conditioning
- Due to the nylon tines fitted to the conditioner, the total weight of the machine is kept to a minimum, while keeping an aggressive conditioning.
- The fixed conditioning fingers are made from high quality nylon, to make them very rigid.
- This means excellent protection from stones and other obstacles. A perfect solution for farmer and smaller contractor machines!
|Working Width||Number of Discs||Conditioner||Power Requirements|
|3628 FT||2.81m||7||SemiSwing Steel Tines||50/70 kW/hp|
|3628 FN||2.81m||7||Nylon Tine Conditioning||50/70 kW/hp|
|3632 FT||3.16m||8||SemiSwing Steel Tines||60/80 kW/hp|
|3632 FR||3.16m||8||Roller Conditioning||60/80 kW/hp|
|3632 FN||3.16m||8||Nylon Tine Conditioning||60/80 kW/hp|
|3636 FT||3.57m||9||SemiSwing Steel Tines||66/90 kW/hp|
|3636 FR||3.57m||9||Roller Conditioning||66/90 kW/hp|