The new 2-bar generation of the CLC is getting all the new recently designed innovation from the CLC pro 3-bar range.
It is now able to work with high HP tractors up to 350 hp, and is getting the full range of accessories available to optimise incorporation and levelling. The CLC Evo is extremely versatile and can work as to 40cm deep. Available from 2.5m up to 5.0m, the CLC tines are providing the best crumbling by creating smaller aggregates, encouraging an easy incorporation of the residues with the disc gangs behind.
- 870mm underbeam clearance and 280mm average tine spacing for blockage-free operation
- Breaks up soil compaction and plough pans to depths of 40cm
- Tine designed to guarantee penetration even in extreme conditions
- Flexible maintenance-free tines, providing high vibration through the ground for cracking and crumbling
- 2-bar frame compact cultivator to match with low tractor power
CLC Evo -Strong Frame
- The frame design and heavy-duty central beam offers in-field durability even under extreme working conditions.
- The machine offers high underbeam clearance with 870mm to cope with incorporation of high volumes of crop residue.
- The frames can absorb e.g. 240 hp with 3.00m and up to 350hp for the folding implements with 5.0m.
- The material used can bear significant loads while staying reliable and light.
- The weight carried by the tractor is thus reduced and helps saving fuel.
Tines and Shares
- The unique and robust design of the tines incorporates a specially heat treated hollow “C” profile.
- The heat treatment is of the same standards as the beams on the Kverneland ploughs.
- For lighter conditions, Kverneland offer the “C” tine with shearbolt overload protection releasing from 2 tons.
- The Kverneland “C” tine equipped with the “Auto-reset” leaf spring safety system is the perfect choice for hard and stony conditions.
- The tine leg can withstand sideway movements of up to 14cm for the CLC pro, CLC pro Classic, CLC pro Cut and to 20cm for the CLC Evo. This means lower stress to the tine holder and frame structure.
- The “C”-tine system is maintenance-free.
Tines can be combined with a variety of share systems allowing working depths between 5cm and 30cm
- The “C”-tine: with the standard reversible plough point made of high quality steel for maximum service life. This allows to work at great depths even in stony soil – eliminating plough pans and in this way encouraging natural drainage.
- For stubble cultivation the “C” tine can be equipped with 30cm wing shares.
- New Quantum share 345mm – always in combination with Knock-on® or Tiger carbide point 80mm. It has been designed for use especially in hard soil. The 80mm point combined with the 345mm wing share ensures perfect penetration and complete flat cutting for a homogeneous weed regrowth.
- Two types of carbide points – 80mm and 150mm Tiger point. The special design ensures progressive and high penetration and requires low pulling force. The special shape of the carbide plate resist against aggressive stony conditions. All points available with Knock-on® deflectors too.
- Click here for further details on the Knock-on® system.
- For lighter conditions Kverneland offer the CLC tine with shearbolt overload protection.
- This version of the CLC tine offers the same high quality as that of the „Auto-reset“ tine, and is releasing from 2 tons.
- The Kverneland CLC tine equipped with the “Auto-reset“ leaf spring safety system is the perfect choice for hard and stony conditions.
- The well renowned Kverneland leaf spring protects the tines against overload. The tine starts to release with loads over 640 kg. The release force decreases with the release height to protect the frame against high stress.
- All pivot points of the CLC tines are manufactured with wear resistant bushes and bolts of the renowned Kverneland quality.
- Therefore the CLC tine system is maintenance-free.
CLC Evo – Rear Accessories
There is a full range of levelling equipment and rear rollers available:
Combi disc harrow
- Combination of a single disc gang with all roller type
Double disc gang diameter 510 mm
- Leaves a rough surface with aggregates ready for wintering, interesting at the end of autumn season for preparing spring fields and crops
Cage roller ø 550mm – 90 kg/m
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and operation in wet conditions
- Effective crumbling action
Double cage roller ø 400mm (tube/flat) – 160 kg/m
- Good crumbling
- Precise depth control
Actipack ø 560mm – 220 kg/m
- The Kverneland Actipack roller displays its superb working qualities especially on medium to heavy soils and also in wet, stony and sticky conditions thanks to the independent skids and knives.
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation.
Actiring ø540mm – 160kg/m
- The Actiring roller is a lighter variant of the Actipack, using the same frame structure and knife system.
- The discs have been replaced by a “V” profile ring, this is saving 60kg/m, which is of critical importance for reducing lifting requirements for mounted equipment.
- Actiring is not recommended in stony conditions
Actiflex roller ø580mm – 160 kg/m
- The Actiflex roller has been made to create an intensive mixing under all types of conditions, even stony ones
- The rings are made of spring steel to have a high resistance against stress at high speed
- Actiflex rings are separated by skids to prevent any accumulation inside the roller
- This roller is the ideal tool to create a nice seedbed and enhance the weeds regrowth after harvesting.
|Model||Working width (m)||No. of tines||Min / Max HP|
|CLC Evo 250||2.5||9||65 / 210|
|CLC Evo 300||3.0||11||80 / 240|
|CLC Evo 350||3.5||13||95 / 270|
|CLC Evo 400F||4.0||13||110 / 300|
|CLC Evo 450F||4.5||15||125 / 325|
|CLC Evo 500F||5.0||17||140 / 350|