Allways ahead with cutting performance and ground following ability
Outstanding ground following ability, easy operation and low weight are among the highlights of these machines. The 2828 F and 2832 F are characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
- 2.81 – 3.16m working width.
- BreakBack Solution
- Flexible Swath Width
- 540/1000 rpm Gearbox
- Excellent Ground Adaptation
Cutterbar with Round Discs
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
750/1000 rpm Gearbox
- Standard PTO speed is 1000 rpm. However by simply switching driveline pulleys, 750 rpm for reduced fuel consumption can be achieved.
- This makes it possible to maintain the correct PTO speed, but using reduced engine revs, creating an opportunity for lower fuel consumption – an innovative solution to the problem of front PTO systems not offering an Economy speed.
- The 2832 FS, 2828 F and 2832 F are characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
- To ensure best possible pattern of movement, the mowing unit moves independently from the front linkage.
- The mower design allows a transverse adaptation of up to 17°.
|Working Width||No. of Discs||Weight||Power Requirements, min.|
|2828 F||2.81m||7||670kg||26/35 kW/hp|
|2832 F||3.16m||8||710kg||29/40 kW/hp|