The Kverneland s-drill is the heavy-duty version of the DA. Available in working widths of 3.00, 3.50 and 4.00m, it is a high-performance machine for larger farms and estates.
Thanks to the universal coupling triangle, the s-drill can be mounted on existing Kverneland power harrows as well as on other soil preparation tools.
A hydraulic coulter bar lifting is available optionally. The mechanical coulter pressure adjustment is standard equipment, whilst the hydraulic version is optional.
- Compact construction close to the tractor for reduced power requirement
- Large hopper of 1050 litres for reduced set-up times and increased performance
easy access via wide loading steps
- Robust cover to be opened completely for hopper filling with front loader, big bags or filling auger
Central Metering Device
- The central metering device accurately metres any desired volume of seed from 2kg per hectare to 380kg per hectare
- For the sowing of fine seeds, e.g. rape or grass, the metering device can be infinitely adjusted to fine seed/micro-metering by means of a spindle, without any need for tools.
- The metering system is mechanically driven via the spiked landwheel running in the tilled soil.
- The metering device is centrally positioned and easily accessible under the hopper.
- Apart from the well-known tramline control FGS and the Signus, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with the Tellus GO and the IsoMatch Tellus.
- IsoMatch Tellus – the next generation universal ISOBUS Terminal
- Two ISOBUS interfaces in one terminal
- Multifunctional ergonomic design
- ISOBUS Shortcut Button (ICB)
- The IsoMatch Tellus is the first ISOBUS terminal in the world with the capability to operate two different (machine) screens through one terminal, without the need to constantly toggle between screens.
- Via the ISOBUS connection, IsoMatch Tellus automatically identifies the job control unit, which is located on the machine.
- The central, totally enclosed cell wheel of the metering device accurately measures the required volume of seed and discharges it into the venturi cone where it is mixed with the air stream and then conveyed through the diffuser tube and the seed delivery hoses to the coulters.
- The distribution head is mounted in a protected position inside the seed hopper.
Various Coulters for Optimum Seed Placement
According to the individual requirements and soil conditions, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with Suffolk Coulter or the CX-disc coulter.
- The Suffolk Coulter of Kverneland is especially suitable for sowing after plough and offers coulter distances between 9.4 and 15cm.
- The coulter tip of special cast can be exchanged when worn.
- The CX-disc coulter ensures exact seed placement under both wet and dry conditions
- Due to the combination of convex steel disc and flexible plastic disc, there is no need for independent scrapers saving the costs for expensive wearing parts.
- The convex steel disc forms a clean and clear furrow with light recompaction. The narrow profile allows higher working speed and the convex form of the disc ensures good depth control.
- The flexible plastic disc keeps the furrow open for exact seed placement. It cleans the steel disc and helps prevent sticking and blocking.
- Narrow and wide press wheels are available for special seeding conditions. These press wheels can be fully lifted in case of changing weather conditions.
- The CX-II disc coulter from Kverneland not only guarantees smoother running but also exact seed placement.
- The flatter cutting angle of only 5.4° of the steel disc requires less pulling power to reach a constant seeding depth of up to 6cm.
- Due to the combination of the steel disc with a diameter of 325 mm and the flexible plastic disc, there is no need for independent scrapers, saving the cost for expensive wearing parts. In addition the coulter is completely maintenance-free!
- Up to 35 kg coulter pressure can be achieved by a pre-loaded spring. Safe operation is ensured when working with high working speeds and high quantities of plant residues on the soil surface.
- An inter-row coulter spacing of 445 mm for maximum clearance and the following press wheel (standard equipment) ensure an optimum seed/soil contact in all conditions.
- The press wheels can be set in fixed or floating position in order to be able to adapt quickly to changing weather, soil or working conditions.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
One terminal to control all ISOBUS machines
Using ISOBUS as the interface, the IsoMatch Tellus can communicate with all ISOBUS machines and is equipped to drive with GPS systems.
The easy-to-use touch screen is designed for long working days. You have an excellent view of the two screens, which allows you to follow the performance of both the implement and the tractor.
IsoMatch Tellus GO
Work easy. Be in control.
Tellus GO is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOcontrol enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
- SMART – Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
- EFFICIENT – Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOcontrol
- EASY – Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOcontrol.
The IsoMatch Global is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range.
It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
- SMART – Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOcontrol
- EFFICIENT – DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
- EASY – Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
Connect to a local wireless network on your IsoMatch Tellus.
IsoMatch Wireless (USB-stick) is complementary to the IsoMatch Tellus and makes it easy to connect to a local wireless network, such as your phone’s hot-spot, home network etc.
No additional costs of an internet service provider. When connected via the IsoMatch Wireless you can browse the internet, view the weather, Gmail, Google, etc.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
- SMART – Changeable from rear view to standard view
- EFFICIENT – Full control and overview of entire machine operation
- EASY – Night vision by integrated LED’s
IsoMatch MultiEye is an accessory for connecting multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Universal Terminal.
With the IsoMatch MultiEye you can connect multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Tellus or IsoMatch Tellus GO Terminal. You can easily switch between the cameras without the need for an additional screen in you tractor cabin. It gives you full control and overview of the entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
- SMART – You can connect up to four IsoMatch Eye cameras and easily switch between the cameras with the remote control box which is standard included.
- EFFICIENT – Full control and overview of entire machine operation from every side you want.
- EASY – Night vision by integrated LED’s which increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Made for smart, efficient and easy farming
IsoMatch GEOcontrol is an advanced software application within the IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming!
|s-drill||3.0/3.5/4.0||1050||618 – 732|