Heavy Duty Centre Swath Rakes
The Kverneland 9580 C, 9584 C and 9590 C Hydro are heavy duty two-rotor rakes with working widths up to 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m respectively. They are designed for the toughest conditions and feature a high performance oil-bath gearbox and a strong carrier frame. The hydraulically adjustable working and swath width and ability to make sharp turns of up to 80° are important features of these rakes.
Due to the Hydro axle Kverneland 9590 C Hydro has a transport height of less than 4.0m, even without detaching the tine arms.
The Kerneland 9580 C with newly designed wheel axles provide a transport width below 4m, even with tine arms mounted.
- Working widths of 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m.
- ProLine oilbath gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings.
- Hydraulically adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Kverneland features.
- Kverneland rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved by precision in every part of the raking.
- The ground contour following ability is important to avoid dirt in the swath – especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system – no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimum ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
Hydraulically Adjustable Working Width
- The Kverneland centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick-up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.
|Working Width||Swath Width|
|9472 C||6.20 – 7.20m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9476 C||7.00 – 7.80m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9580 C||7.00 – 8.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9584 C||7.60 – 8.40m||1.30 – 2.10m|
|9590 C Hydro||8.00 – 9.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|95110 C||9.30 – 11.00m||1.40 – 3.10m|
|Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
|9580 C||7.00 – 8.00m||2×12||2065kg|
|9584 C||7.60 – 8.40m||2×12||1950kg|
|9590 C Hydro||8.00 – 9.00m||2×14||2310kg|