Created for the export market only, the ECO-series has proved popular across Europe as a value for money machine which offers a strong performance and a solid feature set.
Powered by 55hp hydraulics, the ECO Series provides customers with choice of reach from 5.0m to 6.0m and intuitive controls.
Designed for farmers, contractors and local government teams, ECO-series machines are easy to master; offer exceptional reach for a mid-range series; and are built to last with high-capacity oil filters and cast-iron pumps and gearboxes fitted as standard.
Advanced features include lift and angle float kits, hydraulic safety breakaway, Power Slew and a choice of controllers.
- 5.0m, 5.5m, and 6.0m reach
- Choice of two advanced controllers
- Choice of electric and cable rotor control available
- Right-hand build only
- 55hp hydraulics
- Three-point linkage
- Lift and angle float kits
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Power Slew
- Choice of eight different flailheads
- Choice of 13 working attachments
The ECO-series has been designed to be easy-to-master and is available with the new Motion control system, which offers pinpoint proportional controls.
- Created especially for European contractors
- Reach of up to 6.0m
- Solid feature set
- Great value for money
- Equally adept at hedge-cutting and verge-mowing
- Precise proportional controls
- Light and manoeuvrable
- Smooth arm movements
- Popular and proven across Europe
- Modest power requirement
- Machine Weight
- Tractor Hp Requirement
- Tractor Weight Requirement