Light, Untroubled Mowing
Kverneland 2300 series machines are designed for smaller mowing operations. With working widths of 1.66, 2.05 to 2.40m and with corresponding weights of 388, 430 and 450kg respectively, these machines are perfect for farmers looking for a compact mower with low power requirements.
- Kverneland cutterbar
- BreakBack without reset
- Compact build for smaller tractors
- Vertical transport position
Cutterbar with Round Discs
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
- When in transport, the mowers are folded to a vertical position well behind the tractor for safe transport.
- The centre of gravity is close to the tractor, which ensures excellent weight distribution and transport stability, even during high speed road transport.
Spring Loaded Breakback
- If encountering an obstacle the spring loaded BreakBack system will swing the mower backwards to protect the cutterbar.
- Resetting the mower to working position is simply done by revering.
Easy Lift on Headlands
- On headlands the mower is lifted without activating the three-point linkage of the tractor which needs no adjustment in the field. A clever and simple solution ensuring good clearance and eliminating swath damage.
|Working Width||Weight kg||Power Req. kW/hp|