Centre Mounted Mower Conditioner
The 3132 MT is a real contractor solution with its 3.16m working width, and is the ideal mower to operate in combination with a front mounted mower, for a substantial working width of 6.20m at low operating costs.
- Centre Mounted Suspension
- Hydraulic setting of ground pressure.
- 3.16m working width
- SemiSwing Steel Tine Conditioning
- Available with FlipOver wide spreading kit.
- Kverneland BreakBack System
Cutterbar with Round Discs
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
HydroFloat Hydraulic Suspension
- The 2500 H and 3132 MT are designed with a hydraulic suspension system, allowing easy setting of ground pressure, to adapt to varying field conditions. This provides the best conditions, for an even cutting height and maximum protection of the stubble. The result is better forage quality, less wear on the mower and reduced fuel consumption.
- The ground pressure can be continuously and quickly adjusted from the tractor seat, even while operating. All you need to do, is to activate the hydraulic outlet.
- The centre pivot suspension provides an even weight distribution of the 2500 H, 2836 M, 3224 MT, 3228 MT and 3132 MT and a uniform ground pressure over the complete working width, ensuring good ground contour following.
- The mowing units are suspended in the centre of gravity. This design provides a constant, faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours.
- The benefit is less skid wear, optimum protection of the stubble and less fuel consupmtion.
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Kverneland BreakBack solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakBack will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
SemiSwing Steel Tine Conditioning
- The SemiSwing conditioner system combines the aggressive conditioning seen from fixed fingers with the excellent tine protection typically associated with free swinging tines.
- During normal operation the tines are fixed for effective conditioning, but if a SemiSwing tine comes into contact with an obstacle, force will exceed 22kg (48.5lbs) and it will spring back and leave a generous space for the obstacles up to 103mm to pass.
- The complete conditioner tine has been redesigned to move the centre of gravity. The result is that the tine will stay in position when hitting the crop, to give full conditioner effect and to minimise wear and tear on the turning points.
- The angle and position of the SemiSwing tines give a better crop transport. The crop is moved away from the conditioner rotor, resulting in reduced risk of blockages and full effect of the conditioner plate.
- As an option the Kverneland mower conditioners can be equipped with widespreading equipment. In this way, crop can be cut and spread in one operation, saving both time and at least one tedder operation.
- The spreading vanes of the Kverneland FlipOver system are placed further back on the mowing unit than with conventional systems.
- This is thanks to the spreading plate positioned far to the rear when in use. The improved distance between the conditioning rotor and the spreading vanes gives a more even spreading across the entire working width. A more even spreading ensures a better wilting.
|Working Width:||No. of Discs||Conditioning||Power Requirements|
|3132 MT||3.16m||8||SemiSwing Steel Tines||55/80 kW/hp|