from 10 to 18m.
The single-compartment hopper system is ideal for operation in short fields or fields with a compact layout: no single-sided discharge of the hopper, even with the dispenser closed on one side.
The key element of the MDS-fertiliser spreader are the spreader disc’s; precise, reliable and comfortable for standard fertilisation and thanks to their well marked, three dimensional position indication, the spreader vanes allow for effortless and easy lenght/angle adjustment, even after a long service life.
* Stainless steel spreader discs “Multi-Disc” for working widths
* Slow rotating, gentle stirrer
* Maintenance-free oil-bath gearbox
* Hopper floor, spreader discs, spreader vanes, dispensers, made of chrome-nickel steel
* Spreader disc quick-release coupling for tool-free removal of the spreader disc for easy calibration testing and hopper purging
* Calibration test set
* Protective grid
- Single-chamber principle
- Transmission and agitator
- Spreading technology
- Calibration test
- Slider operation
- QUANTRON guide
- Operating comfort: E-Click
- Basic and late fertilisation
- Border and boundary spreading
- Spreader discs
- Fruit, wine and hops growing
- Vegetables and intensive crops
MDS 17.1 / 19.1
Modern plant cultivation requires efficient solutions!
Whether field cultivation with a tramline system of up to 18 m or special crops: MDS 17.1 / 19.1 provide the optimum solution for every application. You will be won over by the simple handling and low centroidal distance of the compact design.
- MDS 17.1: 700 litres basic content
- MDS 19.1: 900 litres basic content
- Working widths: 10 – 18 m
- Maximum load capacity: 1,800 kg