The MODULO2 slurry tanker is available as single axle with a capacity from 2,500 to 11,000 l and as double-axle from 8,400 to 18,000 l. The tank is laid down on and welded on an integral cradle (on its width and length) on which the traction strains are focused. The double-axle MODULO2 slurry tanker is fitted with a boggie running gear.
The Modulo2 has a sturdy construction allowing to keep a low center of gravity and offering an excellent quality/weight ratio. As an option, buttresses allow to hitch a rear implement.
– Reversible V-shaped drawbar for high or low hitching
– Specific drawbar depending on the pump type (e.g. vacuum, spiral, etc.) designed to be fitted with different suspension devices (cross-spring, hydropneumatic, etc.)
– Multi-position running gear for an optimal weight distribution
– Recessing for wheels with a large diameter (option)
– Possibility to add as an option a large number of spreading implements given the presence of buttresses
Specificities – ME
Structure width at the running gear
Max. wheel dimensions
Ø 1.900 (mm) / Width 900 (mm) (fixed axle) (1)
Rigid / cross-springs / silent-blocks / hydropneumatic (2)
All types (3) : arable injector (≤ 13 tines) / Solodisc (≤ 5,16 m)
(1) With recessing if necessary – (2) According to models – (3) Suited to the dimensions of the vehicle