Contractor LGP Slurry Tanker
The MAJOR LGP Tanker is a robust vehicle designed and manufactured with the larger producer or contractor in mind. The MAJOR LGP Tanker is unique in design, in that the barrel is supported by a separate chassis.
The position of the axle relative to the machine length means that a perfect balance is achieved with 80% of the weight running on the tanker’s axle and the remainder being carried on the tractor drawbar.
The tanker is baffled to prevent ‘wave’ motions during transport. It is mounted on wide support wear plates to spread the weight reducing tension and stress. 6” filler points are placed on the sides and rear of the tank. These tankers are painted the traditional MAJOR green finish as standard.
- Painted or Galvinised finish option
- 6mm drum for increased strength
- Full length heavy duty chassis independent of the tanker – to ensure even transfer of the load
- Wear plates under the tanker absorb the shocks and prevent cracking
- Internal supports on the wheel arches strengthen the tanker where arches have been cut out. This prevents cracking.
- Stepped down 30” back door for easier emptying of the tanker
- The tanker is fully baffled to prevent wave motions for smoother and safer towing.
- Primary and secondary trap to protect the pump from getting damaged
- Rubber buffer system on the drawbar to prevent cracking and extend the life of the tanker
- LED lights option available
- Swivel hitch to give less wear on the hitch and hitch eye.
- Battioni pumps are used on all tankers. These are a worldwide recognised quality pump with parts readily available.
- Shearbolt PTO shaft to protect the pump in the event of blockages.
- High speed commercial axle rated up to 100km/hr for safer road use with the ability to brake safely and securely even at high speeds
- Extensive choice of optional extras and tyre options. Please download the literature above for full specifications
Contractor LGP Slurry Tanker – Specifications
|OA Length (Hitch to coupling ball)||6.9m||6.9m||6.5m||6.9m||7.0m||7.3m||7.3m|
|OA Width (Tyre dependant)||2.6m||2.4m||2.6m||2.6m||2.6m||2.6m||2.6m|
|OA Height (Add tractor hitch)||3.3m||3.2m||3.4m||3.4m||3.4m||3.4m||3.5m|
|Weight (Empty)||3882 Kg||4050 Kg||3920 Kg||4250 Kg||4350 Kg||4550 Kg||4650 Kg|
|Weight (Full)||13201 Kg||14086 Kg||13630 Kg||15160 Kg||16169 Kg||16369 kg||18742 Kg|
|BKT 181 tyre||N/A||N/A||N/A|