- Make: Pottinger
- Location: Cavan
- Year: 2013
- Condition: Very Good
- Size: 11 Metres
- 10 rotors
Used Pottinger Hit 10.11T Tedder, 2013, 10 Rotors, 11-metre working width. This tedder has the optional Practical fenceline spreading system. In good condition and ready for silage.
Benefits & Features
- Upper or lower hitch by rotating the drawbar
- Robust main frame – tyres 260/70-15.3
- Compact transportation with automatic folding side guard
- Comfortable operation – work sequences are managed automatically
- Central adjustment of working height via a crank handle
- ”Liftmatic plus“ for high lifting at headlands
- 35.43″ / 900 mm ground clearance when raised and turning
- Rotation of frame for horizontal positioning of the rotor before lifting
Mounting and chassis
- The benefits of the trailed Pöttinger tedder generation start with the hitch, with its bolted universal drawbar for high and low hitches, simply rotate by 180°.
- Lower linkage mounting is available as an option to provide even more extensive clearance. The machine follows the tractor tracks even better.
- A large main frame with strong rotor support and 260/70- 15.3 tyres make it possible to transport the machine at high speeds on roads without swaying.
- The side-mounted guard folds automatically.
- All functions are operated via a single-acting and double-acting service from on the tractor.
- This is made possible by using a series of valves with consistent sequence control.
Unique headland position
- Before being raised, the rotors are positioned horizontally using a hydraulic cylinder and then lifted. This ensures that the tines do not scrape against the ground.
- The forage remains clean and the turf is protected.
- An essential feature is the high headland position, with 35.43″ / 900 mm clearance.
Perfect rotor steering – Multitast effect for perfect distribution quality
- The chassis wheels are close to the tine contacts and therefore serve as jockey wheels for the rotors.
- Combined with the minimal rotor diameter, this ensures top distribution quality.
- Working height is set centrally via a manual crank handle and remains the same, regardless of the mounting height.
The frame and chassis do not put any load on the rotors
- No additional weight load, resulting in even load distribution on all rotor wheels.
Unique DynaTech rotor
Beautifully designed and functional
- A completely new development is the bolting of the tine arms to the rotors. The rotor plates are extra-thick moulded components with precise positioning for the tine arms.
- The arms are also bolted to the rotor hubs to ensure an extremely secure mounting.
Unique DynaTech rotor
The curved shape of the arms is unique
- The trailed tine arrangement reduces the load on the bearing and simultaneously allows the trailed tines to work with less pressure and thus protect the forage.
- The curved shape also prevents forage from building up in the arms and wrapping around the rotors.
- The rotors are mounted on a bolted frame. The front guard mounting also increases stability as it’s designed to be a supporting element.
- The frame pivot points use wide supports and offer low maintenance.
Powerful rotor drive
- Sealed-for-life single and double joints transfer the drive power to the rotor gearbox without play and therefore extremely smoothly.
- A power drive coupling makes it possible for the outer rotors only to be folded through 180°.
- Each rotor is guided by one frame joint for optimum ground adaptation.
The rotor pitch can be adjusted without tools
- The working height of the tines can be adjusted centrally via the crank handle.
- The rotor pitch can be adjusted to individual requirements in three different positions without tools
Practical fenceline spreading
- Hydraulic adjustment of two rear outer rotors 15° diagonally backwards.
- Operated via the cable-controlled valve using the double-acting hydraulic service.