- Make: Kverneland
- Location: Cavan
- Year: New
- Condition: New
- Horse Power: 45hp Required
- Width: 2.4 Metres Cutting Width
- Easy Lift Headland
- Flexible Suspension
- Welded Cutterbar
Kverneland offers a rear-mounted disc mower series with working widths of 2.40-3.16 m. Kverneland 2600 M series offers reliable performance, easy handling and high output at low power requirements.
- Break Back
- Flexible Suspension
- Easy Lift On Headland
- Fully Welded Cutterbar
Cutterbar with Round Discs
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
- Kverneland 2600 series offers a very flexible suspension giving perfect ground contour following.
- This ensures that the mower is able to adapt to extremely uneven field conditions, giving the best mowing result.
- The linkage of Kverneland 2600 ensures that the mower is capable of working on steep angles or in hilly conditions.
- For extreme hilly conditions an optional hillside equipment is offered.
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Kverneland BreakBack solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakBack will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed.
Easy Lift on Headlands
- On headlands the mower is lifted without activating the three-point linkage of the tractor which needs no adjustment in the field. A clever and simple solution ensuring good clearance and eliminating swath damage.