By visiting and or ordering from www.clarkemachinery.ie you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions and all policies within our web site. Clarke Machinery reserve the right to update or modify these term and conditions at any time and without notice and are affective immediately upon posting on this site. We ask you to review these terms and conditions whenever possible for your own benefit in using our website.
Our ordering system is straightforward the chosen item/items from the shopping basket, log in or create a new account, enter the required details and click the payment box to process your credit card. You will then receive an email confirming your order details and current order status.
Your emailed order confirmation document does not signal our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or cancel your order placed on this website without the need to give explanation or reason. Upon cancellation of your order we will immediately issue a credit to your credit/debit card used in the original order for the amount charged.
Under the Distance Selling legislation you have an option to cancel your order within 7 days (Cooling-off period) which commences from date of delivery. Please note, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay all postage costs. Please see our returns policy for more information.
About Children (Under 18)
For their protection, we ask that children and young people do not place an order or submit personal information to us. We are happy to receive orders on their behalf by their parents or guardian.
Web cookies are text files, which are stored on your computer. They are used to help enhance the shoppers experience on our web site and without them the shopping cart system is unable to record your product purchasing.
At clarke machinery we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to other companies but in order for us to provide you with the best possible service we require your name, billing address, delivery address (if different from billing address) email address, contact phone number and payment details. This personal information is used to administer your Clarke Machinery website account from point of order through to shipping of your products. From time to time we may notify our customers regarding new products, promotions and newsletters. We will not continue to send you information by email, once you have asked us not to.
Online Payment Security
We have teamed up with Realex Payments to process credit card transaction for our website. Realex Payments employ a system called Secure Socket Layer encryption technology to encrypt your credit card information while travelling the Internet. Clarke Machinery would like to make it clear we do not process or store your credit card deals in any way on our website. This is exclusively handled by Realex Payments.
Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions and their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. There are several layers of technology in place to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows our commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- Information is sent to us from businesses via the internet and we connect to financial institutions with whom we are fully certified and approved.
- All messages sent to us and the responses from us are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Our technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments staff is instantly alerted via our real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- The network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
- Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a "Data Processor". Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in our reporting systems
We hope the above examples shows how seriously we take you're online shopping experience.
In conjunction with Realex Payments we accept all major credits cards. Please see list below:
MasterCard, VISA, 3V VISA Vouchers & Prepaid Mastercard
Pricing & Vat Rate
All our advertised prices are in Euro and include VAT at the appropriate rate.
Product Information & Trade Marks
We aim to provide our customer with the best information relating to the product being viewed. We take great care and work closely with our suppliers to provide you with the most up-to-date images and product descriptions but from time to time we do make mistakes, so if you spot one, please let us know. We reserve the right to make alterations to product information and prices without prior notice and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies found on our web site.